Cowboytrucker

Basics

  • Location:
    BEATRICE , NEBRASKA , UNITED STATES
  • I am looking for:
    Woman
  • Zip Code:
    68310
  • Age:
    41
  • Height:
    5 ft. 9 in.
  • Body:
    Average
  • Ethnicity:
    White
  • Education:
    High School
  • Job:
    Transportation Warehousing
  • Has Kids:
    Yes, living with me

ABOUT

I love bering around my 4 beautiful kids and like to be on the road. I love listening to country music I like to go out to ballrooms and have a good time have a couple of drinks every once in awhile I like to dress as a cowboy. I have three girls one boy. I'm on the road about 90% of the time the other 10% I'm at home with my kids I'm going through a hard divorce and I'm willing to date somebody that is wanting to be with me and my beautiful kids.

What I am looking for

I looking for a women that. like go out and love to be around kids someone who has a sense of humor and is honest caring loving and Exedra. And that somebody has a job and willing to go dutch on some movies dinner.